What is the Defect Sorting Service in China & Asia?
The purpose of the Defect Sorting service is to sort out as many products as possible that have known issues (ex: specific cosmetic defects, function problems, or packing imperfections, etc.) during the number of man-days allocated. Other checks will not be done during this inspection.
What is the benefit of the DSS?
The Defect Sorting Service in China or anywhere in Asia will help you to sort out the bad products from the good ones. This service is also an efficient way for you to check if your factory has reworked the products as requested and check the percentage of defects in your shipment.
Highlights of this quality control inspection service
- Focus on sorting out any defective products.
- Know the seriousness of the quality issues.
- Bargain with vendor based on quality issues.
- How to ensure there are no defective items in my shipment?
- Know the real percentage of defects still affecting your products
- Ensure the factory correctly reworks the goods.
- Refuse defective shipments.
Because the Defect Sorting Service in China and Asia is the only way to verify if the factory has correctly reworked the products, it is important to correctly sort out the previously spotted defective items. The Merch and Effect team will work with your vendor in order to ensure a non-defective shipment.