Container Loading Supervision
The Container Loading Supervision (CLS) will take place right before the vendor/factory/manufacturer is supposed to load the goods inside the container; it is aimed to supervise the loading process. This Container Loading Supervision in China or anywhere in Asia usually takes place at the factory. It can also be performed at your forwarder's premises.
What do we check during a Container Loading Supervision?
Quantity check, packing list check, the container conditions, the process of the loading (cartons conditions, filling-up level etc), a quick look at the packaging & packing of your products.
Please note that for complete QC checks on product specifications, labeling & marking and cosmetic (AQL) testing, you should book a standard inspection, such as a Pre-shipment inspection or During production inspection.
What is the benefit of the Container Loading Supervision?
As your goods will travel for days or weeks to reach the final destination, a Container Loading Supervision in China and Asia will ensure the correct products are loaded and packed efficiently and that products are not damaged.
Highlights of this Container Loading Supervision service
- We provide the status of the container itself.
- The right goods, no replacement of products possible.
- The quantity of the boxes is exact.
- The loading will be done with care (limitation of broken goods due to loading).
- The inspector will call the office so that you get immediate feedback. If you read your e-mails quickly and if you have instructed your vendor to wait for your green light before shipping, you have a chance of stopping disasters.
- The container is forwarded to your company.
- We note whether a seal is affixed on the container.
- We perform a final check on packing.